The Vision of Time Of Celebration Ministries Church is to "Birth Nations Into The Kingdom of God One Life At A Time," with the emphasis on the male seed. God is a generational-minded God; a nation-minded God. When He sees a life, God sees beyond the one to the many lives that will be touched by the witness of that one life. Therefore, all members of Time Of Celebration Ministries Church are taught: (1) the importance of the male seed (2) how to work their Ministry of Reconciliation by reaching the lost, wounded, backslidden and hurting; (3) how to advance in intercession and (4) how to make increase in the Body through serving.
What We Believe
· In the triune God — The Father, the Son & the Holy Spirit; Jesus Christ is the true God & true man. The Holy Spirit is a divine person.
· All scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction and instruction in righteousness (II Timothy 3:16).
· All have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation.
· Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all men.
· It is the will of God that every Believer be filled with the Holy Spirit.
· Healing is provided in the redemptive work of Christ.
· In all the gifts — Functional gifts, Perfecting gifts and Protectional gifts
· God is not a respecter of persons or gender when it comes to spreading the Gospel
· There shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and of the unjust.
· In the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ.
· In water baptism and observance of the Lord's Supper.
Time of Celebration Ministries Church, Inc. is a Non-Denominational Bible-believing, Bible-teaching church, dedicated to the rebuilding of our families by precept and example. Our mission is to "Birth Nations Into the Kingdom of God One Life At A Time," with the emphasis on the male seed. When God sees one life, He sees, not just that one life, but He sees nations impacted by that life. Therefore, TIME OF CELEBRATION MINISTRIES CHURCH is dedicated to equipping the saints with sound biblical principles for their growth and development. As believers, we are bonded together by a common purpose, a common vision, commitment and a dedication to exemplifying the spirit of excellence, ethics, character and integrity. We are equipping every believer with the tools necessary to impact the lives of others for change, as we build strong families, mature believers, restore the male seed, and reach out to the lost.
The Prayer To Receive Salvation
Dear God, I come to You recognizing that I am a sinner in need of Your gift of salvation. I renounce the lordship of the devil in my life. I turn my back on the past and receive the Lordship of Jesus. I believe Jesus was born of the Virgin Mary and that He hung, bled, died, and was raised from the dead for me. Because He lives, I can live. I receive Him now as my Lord and Saviour. Father I ask that You forgive me for sins, fill me with Your spirit and teach me how to live a life pleasing to You. Jesus, You are now my Lord. I am a new creature in Christ and have taken my rightful position as a child of God. In Jesus' name. Amen. Thank God daily that you are His child. You may not feel different, but you received Jesus not by feeling, but by faith in the Word of God.
II Corinthians 5:17 - Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
John 3:36 - He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
I John 5:11-12 - And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.