The Vision of Time Of Celebration Ministries Church is to "Birth Nations Into The Kingdom of God One Life At A Time," with the emphasis on the male seed. God is a generational-minded God; a nation-minded God. When He sees a life, God sees beyond the one to the many lives that will be touched by the witness of that one life. Therefore, all members of Time Of Celebration Ministries Church are taught: (1) the importance of the male seed (2) how to work their Ministry of Reconciliation by reaching the lost, wounded, backslidden and hurting; (3) how to advance in intercession and (4) how to make increase in the Body through serving.
What We Believe
· In the triune God — The Father, the Son & the Holy Spirit; Jesus Christ is the true God & true man. The Holy Spirit is a divine person.
· All scripture is given by inspiration of God.
· All have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation.
· Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all men.
· It is the will of God that every Believer be filled with the Holy Spirit.
· Healing is provided in the redemptive work of Christ.
· In all the gifts — Functional gifts, Perfecting gifts and Protectional gifts
· God is not a respecter of persons or gender when it comes to spreading the Gospel
· There shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and of the unjust.
· In the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ.
· In water baptism and observance of the Lord's Supper.
Time of Celebration Ministries Church, Inc. is a Non-Denominational Bible-believing, Bible-teaching church, dedicated to the rebuilding of our families by precept and example. Our mission is to "Birth Nations Into the Kingdom of God One Life At A Time," with the emphasis on the male seed. When God sees one life, He sees, not just that one life, but He sees nations impacted by that life. Therefore, TIME OF CELEBRATION MINISTRIES CHURCH is dedicated to equipping the saints with sound biblical principles for their growth and development. As believers, we are bonded together by a common purpose, a common vision, commitment and a dedication to exemplifying the spirit of excellence, ethics, character and integrity. We are equipping every believer with the tools necessary to impact the lives of others for change, as we build strong families, mature believers, restore the male seed, and reach out to the lost, raped and slaughtered.